Those who are predominantly fire and less dominant in the water element would be classified as pitta. They would be inclined to be very active and sharp, competitive and full of passion, like fire.
- Dry or oily
- Moderate weight
- Good muscle tone
- Highly focused
- Energetic problem solver
SIGNS OF IMBALANCE:
- Skin rashes
- Weak liver spleen and blood
- Body odour
- Sharp tongue
- Intense anger
SOLUTIONS TO HELP REGAIN BALANCE
Try to engage in pursuits and lifestyle choices that offer the following traits:
Some examples include:
- Add cooling spices such as fennel, cardamom, coriander or bitter spices like turmeric.
- Choose heavier, cooling foods.
- Eat 3 meals a day.
- Lots of fresh fruit on empty stomach.
- Choose sweet herbs e.g. spearmint, liquorice or basil.
- Avoid hot spices.
- Avoid strong stimulants such as caffeine and alcohol.
- Choose non competitive sports and activities.
One thought on “PITTA”