Today’s World is frought with toxicity and damaging frequencies – a match made to destroy!
Heavy metals in the body can wreak all sorts of havoc on your body, from low energy, mood changes, brain fog, to neurological disorders, dementia, depression and cognitive decline.
But perhaps one of the biggest concerns in this era is the increase in susceptibility to Electro Magnetic Sensitivity. If these metals enter the brain, they act as micro-antenae, which concentrates and increases EMF radiation.
The metals can enter the body in so many ways from eating farmed fish, drinking unfiltered water, dental fillings, vaccinations, personal and household products. They penetrate the tissues and organs where they are stored in the adipose tissue (fat cells) of the body for many years. The truth is that we are much more susceptible to harmful radiation due to the levels of toxicity in heavy metals in our bodies, than ever before.
So how do we reduce our toxic load and help to protect us from these growing levels of radiation that we are exposed to?
• Having good quality sleep, in total darkness helps to promote our melatonin levels. Melatonin helps us detoxify and eliminate heavy metals, as well as helping keep our hormone levels healthy.
• Get out in the sunshine – the sun exposure helps with the night-time melatonin production!
• Keep the lymphatic system working optimally, with regular exercise! Particularly good for this are inversions (headstands, handstands, or just lying on your back with legs elevated), and re-bounding or trampolining.
• Eat a diet rich in leafy greens, vitamin C and natural herbs and spices.
• A regular bone broth made with plenty of sulphur-containing garlic and onions, can be incredible for gut health and for helping rid the body of harmful metals.
• Avoid stimulants such as coffee and alcohol, and stay away from non-organic processed foods.
• Protecting our cells with a diet containing good quality organic saturated fats from grass fed animals (or coconut oil if vegan), can really help.
• There are a few great supplements available for pulling heavy metals from the body including cilantro, chlorella and milk thistle. Bentonite clay can act like a magnet to help pull the chemicals and metals from the body. However do your research before you buy, and check that the products are non GMO and 100% natural (beware of synthetic imposters!)
One of the best supplements to take for detoxifying these metals is zeolite. Zeolite is a natural crystal mineral that is formed when an active volcano erupts and sends hot ash into the air and molten lava into the cooler seawater below. When they combine they form into a mineral rich zeolite crystals. Zeolites are noted for their liability toward ion-exchange. Zeolite is one of the safest and most gentle ways to detoxify from heavy metals. There are a few zeolite products on the market, but I recommend hydrated nano-sized zeolite, which has been optimised to reach cellular level, giving you a total cellular detox. Just a few sprays daily while following some of the tips listed above will leave your body deeply cleansed from dangerous metals and much less susceptible to EMF sensitivity.
When we remove the heavy metals from our cells, we reduce the workload on our vital organs. Once they have less work to do they can function optimally to help your body in regular detoxification, as nature intended. Unfortunately we now live in a world where the body just cannot cope without a little assistance. Regular heavy metal detoxification should be part of everyone’s healthcare regime, and it maybe in the not too distant future a literal live-saver. If you would like some more information on natural, purified, nano – zeolite for a full body detox, check the link below, to find out more.